One set of job requirements target Java coding skills
- Superior skills in test automation for web applications, including ability to code in Ruby, Python or Java
- Strong in at least one OOP and one scripting language - Java, C++ and PHP preferred
- QA Team has an immediate need for a proficient and successful White-Box Test Engineer. The ideal candidate would be very comfortable with defining tests and required test data, coding tests in Java in Eclipse, and authoritative in their knowledge of black, grey, and white box test methodologies.
- Strong QA testing experience with emphasis on Grey Box level testing
- Experience in Unit, Integration and Automated test development
- Hands on experience with open-source test tools like Selenium, JUnit, HTTPUnit, JMeter, etc.
- Execute Web Application and API based test cases manually
- Automate GUI and backend tests using Selenium (JAVA/JUNIT) and Perl/Python
Another set of job requirements for Java QA Tester target testing skills
- Functional manual/automated ("black box") testing of features which includes writing a detailed testing plan and testing cases to cover product features.
- Experience with Java, SQL, Selenium and JUnit.
- Hands-on experience with both grey box, and black box testing
- Great to have programming experience, especially Java, but C, C++, Ruby, HTML, CSS are also good
- Experience writing/reading/debugging Java
- Deep understanding of web application development and open-source web technologies (Java and MySQL in particular). Comfort with Linux/Unix based development.