Tester interview questions and answers are completely based on the interview I and my friends attended during last years of working experience as Quality Assurance Testers. These SQA questions and scenarios are based only on real experience and were asked during actual QA interviews. Therefore, QA Tester who is looking for a Quality Assurance job will greatly benefit from this. If you are the first time job seeker as a QA Tester, then it can help you even better. Finally, if you are plant to attend an interview, you have to know these questions and answers by heart and must be very smooth in answering these questions. Practice in front of the friends or just a mirror, speak loud and clear. Most of the time, when you study the questions, you feel fine and feel relaxed, but the reality is, at the time of the actual interview, even though you feel you have the knowledge, cannot express it well. It may sound a little rough, but this is everyone’s hard experience. When you come out the interview door, you are deeply regretted. If you cannot remember these by heart, believe me, it may not work. Readers are welcome to post own questions and answers to the following SQA interview questions.
Did you know that the name of your QA Tester resume has a tremendous impact on have often you will get response on resume posted online or submitted to recruiter? Software QA Engineer may spend hour or even days looking for proper QA resume template, polishing QA cover letter and crafting resume summary, but everything could be ruined by inadequate resume name. Nowadays almost every hiring QA manager gets hundreds resume in various formats for every open software tester postion, there are also plenty of resumes posted on online job boards. Let's say Quality Assurance manager is desperately searching for Selenium Tester to automate the testing highly critical software project. QA Manager could initiate the search at craigslist.org by searching by QA Engineer, QA Tester or Tester, then look for suitable candidate in the list of resumes. Most likely the manager would click on a resume with titles like QA Engineer with Selenium experience, Automation & White Box QA Engineer or QA Automation Engineer. In the same time tester's resume with spelling error like QA Enginer Selenium or Test Atomation Engineer will be skipped, because if tester is sloppy in one sentence, then the manager would suspect the tester will be slapdashin the day-to-day testing. Of course, it doesn't help to advertise the resume without a proper skills. The recruiter or manager will be incredibly exasperated to discover a manual tester resume under Automation & White Box QA Engineer title. The same tips would apply on the QA resumes in any text format sent to potential employer, but in this case you could add your name to the file name. For example I currently have a few resumes in MS Word format with the same name QA Tester Resume.doc, but it would be more helpful for me to have these files as something like QA Tester Resume John Doe.doc. Name your resume properly and you will be amazed by the improved response you get.
Labels: QA resume
Common QA Tester interview questions
- SQA interview question 1 - Can you tell me about yourself?
- Tester interview question 2 - What did you do as QA Tester in your last project?
- SQA interview question 3 - What is the process of SQA testing in the company where you worked for the last time?
- SQA interview question 4 - How do you figure out what to test in an application?
- SQA interview question 5 - How does a good QA resume sample look like?
- SQA interview question 6 - What is a Test Plan? What does Test Plan include?
- SQA interview question 7 - What is a Test Case? What does Test Case include?
- SQA interview question 8 - What is Test Strategy?
- Tester interview question 9 - What is the best strategy for API testing?
- SQA interview question 10 - Java interview questions for QA Tester?
- SQA interview question 11 - When did you test last time?
- SQA interview question 12 - What do QA Testers do?
- Tester interview question 13 - Programming language skills and QA testers?
- SQA interview question 14 - How would you test a vending machine?
- QA Tester interview question 15 - How to become a better Software QA Tester?
- SQA interview question 16 - QA Tester resume spelling errors could cost you a job interview?
- SQA interview question 17 - Would you hire an unskilled software QA Tester?
- SQA interview question 18 - What is test strategy?
- Tester interview question 19 - Evaluating Agile testing tool ?
- SQA interview question 20 - How to name QA Tester resume?
- Tester interview question 21 - What is pairwise testing?
- SQA interview question 22 - QA training and QA certification
- SQA interview question 23 - Sample QA Resume review
- Tester interview question 24 - Phone interview questions for QA testers
- Tester interview question 25 - Manual Testing interview questions?
- Tester interview question 26 - QA and Testing Certifications?
- Tester interview question 27 - How to test without requirments or specifications?
- Tester interview question 28 - Selenium 2 interview questions
- Tester interview question 29 - How to interview Quality Assurance Tester?
- SQA interview question 30 - Best Mobile Testing Interview Questions
- SQA interview question 31 - Amazon Silk Testing?
- SQA interview question 32 - What is security testing?
- Test automation interview question 33 - Selenium Interview Questions
- SQA interview question 34 - How Google Test Software?
- SQA interview question 35 - QA Manager Interview Questions